Monday, August 27, 2012

Shell and Arch Trim Crochet Necklace

Top is Arch trim necklace, Bottom is Shell trim
Another project done!  These crocheted chokers were a challenge.  I have never used such a small crochet hook and such thin thread in my life!  I was excited to complete this project.  I can still use some practice, especially on the tension, but I will be making more!  I am not afraid to try that lacy stuff anymore!

The button can be worn in the front middle, on the side or in the back!

I got this free pattern from the following link:


http://www.themakingspot.com/crochet/pattern/crochet-necklaces

These were created by Carol Meldrum and she is kind enough to provide the pattern for free!

I am the queen of tweaking and did a little tweaking in the arch trim necklace.  I don't know enough about writing out crochet patterns (it is like a foreign language) to say what I did, but I did tweak!

No comments:

Post a Comment