Tuesday, January 31, 2012

S'mores Your Way

I found this nifty bag of marshmallows in the store the other day.  It is Kraft Jet-puffed Stacker Mallows.  The marshmallows are rectangular and flat in shape.  Perfect for S'mores!  I had to make some!  I did mine in the microwave:  1 graham square on top of the paper towel, a portion of the chocolate bar and the stacker marshmallow and another graham square on top.  Microwave on high for about 10 seconds.  YUM

Looking at the back of the marshmallow package you can also cook the S'more in a toaster oven at 375 for 3 minutes.

Another option is on the grill!  Fill the graham squares with marshmallow and chocolate, wrap in foil and grill 4-5 minutes!  I never thought of doing it that way!

I love the novelty of the stacker mallows!  However, the best S'mores come from a putting a marshmallow on a stick over the campfire!


No comments:

Post a Comment